Saturday, February 4, 2012

Exciting Project Updates!!

I have two exciting updates to share with you today: 

Remember my Happy Heart Card Tutorial?  It has been included in an e-book of Valentine projects for all ages!  Go to  Sidetracked Sarah to download your FREE copy!  Sarah only asks that you subscribe to her blog in return for the free e-book.  Thanks, Sarah!



Also, my cute little Ring Dish  tutorial will be featured on Craft Gossip this coming Tuesday, Feb. 7th.  If you are not familiar with Craft Gossip, you are missing out!  Go there and subscribe, and each morning you will get an e-mail full of all kinds of really great new crafty projects (like my ring dish!).  Every day I find several things that pique my interest, and I am sure you will find interesting things there too.

While I have your attention...don't forget about the great big, incredible, awesome, unprecidented  Seven Days of Giveaways that will begin here the day my blog reaches 100 followers!  Check back often so you don't miss out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there is so many great new things happening on your blog, leslie!
CONGRATS again on being a Best of Craftster in 2011! Your Hearts for Amanda project was wonderful in so many ways.

After I post this, i will be running over to Sidetracked Sarahs and get the valentine ebook---woooot!
and hooray on craftgossip for getting in on your gorgeous clay bowls. oh i love the new one, too, these could not be prettier.

LimeRiot said...

Yay, congratulations, Leslie!! That is exciting news.

I don't think I've seen your ring bowl before. I just adore it.