Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for my Photo Backdrop for Dolls in the Shoebox Makeover Challenge on Craftster. My shoebox came in second place! The winner was the Borrower's Box, which was made to look like tiny people lived in it and collected things from their larger hosts to use as furnishings--it's really cute and I knew it would be hard to beat! I will just have to try again...and it happens that the next challenge, Bookworms, coincides perfectly with a project I just made for a Craftster swap! I can't show it to you yet, because my partner (in England) hasn't received it yet, but when she does I will reveal it here and enter it in the March Craftster challenge.

In the meantime, I have a couple of things I'm working on, and I will post them here soon.  I'm trying not to let this blog be taken over by doll-related posts, but that's very difficult, because I am rather obsessed with all things "Blythe" right now! I am dividing my time between my two blogs and my various interests, so I may not post here several times a week as I did last year, but posting here once or twice a week is my current goal.


3 comments:

Kay said...

Well done. I went over to look earlier and in love with the Borrower's Box, it really does take you back to your childhood. Can't wait to see what you have done for Bookworms.

SusanM said...

Love the colors and the 3-D-ness of it. Good for you making something for yourself. I should follow your example...

voyance par mail rapide said...

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us.